Skip to main content

Know Contents; Know Me; Know Us



CA Anup Kumar Mukherjee, 67
Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; IS Auditor; a Bachelor of Commerce from SRCC, University of Delhi is the brain behind the formation of the group. 

CA Mukherjee is a Management Consultant, Author, and a Personality Coach. He looks after the MSME businesses of his clients guiding them to follow solid principles to sail to success.


CA Mukherjee is also the Founder member of the PIO Chamber of Commerce & Industry, currently holding the post of Treasurer and managing its Indian operations from its office in New Delhi.


  • Click here  for the Index of English Essays

  • Click here for the Index of English Stories and Poems

  • Click here for the Index of Bengali Stories and Poems 

  • Click here for the Index of Hindi Stories and Poems 

  • Click here for the Index of Photographs

  • PREFACE


    Being a Chartered Accountant, a thorough professional, with an addiction to reading, understanding, and writing; frequently writing original reports,  injected a desire to engage in something other than correspondence with clients and writing reports. 
    Communication is part of life, communicating with clients and communicating with staff, especially the new staff requires diagonally opposite skills. After overcoming the initial hesitation, and shaking away the desire to sleep in a dark corner in isolation, fortunately, I mastered communication, though to my satisfaction of course. 


    Motivating is always a part of communicating and somewhere on the path of the profession, that became an automatic performance. 

    Success is not an isolated phenomenon. It's always the result of efforts, mostly of more than one person or group of persons over time. It is also not an end in itself.  

    As a compulsive introvert, when I started writing, I was actually speaking to the notes. I was also forcing myself to become an extrovert. I was the best person to know myself, I was my best friend of mine, and thus, started sharing myself with me, me, and only me.

    From 1988 to 2012, much water flowed through the deltas. By that time, my conversations with me started taking shape. From personal nothings to some notings, partly presentable to others. 


    Now, I am not alone in my thoughts, experiences, imaginations, and fiction alike in my writings. My observations and dreams during life, the events, and the people have come alive in my thoughts in the blog.  All of you are part of me now. 

    Travel through my blog. The index is provided in the following link.
    Comments are welcome, copying is not welcome.  

    Comments

    1. Sir ur r purab u r paschim !
      And u found me in Uttar and dakshin !!
      Jai hind Sirji

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    शब्द रहस्य रचनायें

    हिन्दी एक सशक्त, सजग, सजीव, आत्मिक भाषा है। मेरा प्रयास है चन्द शब्द चुन कर उनकी खूबसूरती का आनन्द उठाना, और आपके साथ सांझा करना। खूबसूरत रहस्य -१  शब्द रहस्य -२- शैल, शिला, शैली  शब्द रहस्य ३ - जल  शब्द रहस्य ४ - अग्नि   शब्द रहस्य - ५ - मिट्टी  शब्द रहस्य - ६  सोना  अनुप मुखर्जी "सागर"

    About Me

    A Chartered Accountant by profession,  A consultant to clients,  A Teacher to trainees and students, A parent to child who submits like that A Friend of Friends and friends of friends, An enemy of those who want me as that. A writer, a blogger, a poet, a story teller. Share my experience, read my blog. know me better, read my blog. Read me here, read me at pratilipi.com at https://hindi.pratilipi.com/user/anup-mukherjee-bny878m9u8?utm_campaign=general&utm_source=web_share My Life Died many deaths, and then realized that I have to Live for the day I wake up, and I do it now. My policy, Live the day you are alive, that's all. Share a part of your thoughts, if you read me.